Buteless Super Strength Powder
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- The ultimate nutritional support for joint and muscle comfort in hard-working performance horses and ponies, or for older horses to help maintain mobility.
- Includes high levels of Boswellia, MSM, Yucca and Turmeric to help the horse's own anti-inflammatory processes.
- Contains key antioxidant vitamins E and C as well as Ginseng and Ginger to protect against free radicals.
- On a palatable linseed base, to provide important omega 3 fatty acids.
- Used globally by elite riders from all disciplines for optimum performance.
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations.
The ultimate nutritional support for joint and muscle comfort in hard working performance horses and ponies, or for older horses to help maintain mobility.
Includes high levels of Boswellia, MSM, Yucca and Turmeric to help the horse's own anti-inflammatory processes. Contains key antioxidant vitamins E and C as well as Ginseng and Ginger to protect against free radicals.
On a palatable linseed base, to provide important omega 3 fatty acids.
Used globally by elite riders from all disciplines for optimum performance.
BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations.
Intense training and competition programmes can place considerable pressures on the musculoskeletal system, especially at longer shows and events. Inflammation and free radicals produced by intense exertion can significantly reduce performance. Buteless Super Strength Powder provides a potent, highly palatable blend of key ingredients and nutrients proven to help anti-inflammatory processes, with high levels of antioxidants to neutralize free radicals, providing joint and muscle comfort for all performance horses and ponies.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Boswellia - Boswellic acids, in particular, AKBA (Acetyl-11-keto-β-boswellic acid) have been shown in both human and animal studies to support anti-inflammatory processes, helping to maintain performance levels. Boswellia also provides antioxidants and other important phytochemicals to support joint health and comfort.
MSM – provides a bio-available source of sulphur to support and strengthen the bonds in the cartilage structural matrix, and also supports anti-inflammatory processes.
Turmeric (with black pepper and linseed oil to aid absorption) – provides antioxidant support as well as supporting anti-inflammatory processes.
Yucca – provides important phytochemicals call polyphenols which are potent antioxidants, helping to protect against free-radical damage.
Vitamins E and C – are two of the most important antioxidant vitamins, helping to protect joints and muscles from the damaging effects of free radicals.
Ginseng, Ginger, Rosemary and Grapeseed – are all natural, potent antioxidants, and important for horses experiencing high levels of stress from an intense exercise and competition programme together with frequent travel.
Omega 3 fatty acids – from full fat linseed help to support anti-inflammatory processes, in addition to playing key roles in the immune system and skin and coat health.
What are the benefits of Buteless Super Strength Powder?
- Helping the horse's own anti-inflammatory processes, supporting joint and muscle comfort in performance horses and ponies (Boswellia, MSM, Yucca, Tumeric)
- Antioxidant defence against the damaging effects of free radicals (Yucca, Vitamins E and C, ginseng, ginger, rosemary and grapeseed extracts)
- Providing Omega 3 fatty acids to support the horse's anti-inflammatory processes as well as benefits for the immune system and skin and coat condition (Full fat linseed)
- Low sugar, and suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis
Key Ingredients Per 50g Serving
|Vitamin E 400mg
|Vitamin C 2000mg
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids 3600mg
ADDITIVES (PER kg):
Vitamins: 3a700 Vitamin E 8000mg, 3a300 Vitamin C 40,000 mg
Sensory additives: 2b Boswellia 140,000mg, 2b485 Dry Grape extract 600mg, 2b Rosemary extract 2000 mg.
COMPOSITION: Linseed (full fat 35% oil), Calcium Carbonate, Methylsulphonylmethane
(MSM), Turmeric Powder, Yucca Schidigera, ginger root, Ginseng, Black Pepper Powder.
|Crude Protein 11.6%
|Crude Fat 15.0%
|Crude Ash 24.1%
Directions For Use
For 500kg horse: 50 g per day.
Maximum 100g per day. 50g (approx.) scoop enclosed
Cortaflex Super Fenn Powder and Solution
Looking for something more cost effective - try Buteless Original Powder