Buteless Original Strength Powder
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- A blend of natural, plant-based ingredients to help maintain joint and muscle comfort and support mobility in all horses and ponies.
- Includes Boswellia, MSM, Yucca and Turmeric to help support the horse's own anti-inflammatory processes.
- Contains key antioxidant vitamins E and C.
- On a palatable linseed base, to provide important omega 3 fatty acids.
- Low sugar and suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations.
When horses and ponies are working, and as they age, joints and muscles can begin to show signs of wear and tear, which can adversely affect comfort and mobility. Buteless Original is a highly palatable blend of key ingredients and nutrients proven to support mobility and joint and muscle comfort in all horses and ponies.
What are the benefits of Buteless Original Powder?
- Helping the horse's own anti-inflammatory processes, supporting mobility as well as joint and muscle comfort (Boswellia, MSM, Yucca, Tumeric).
- Antioxidant defence against the damaging effects of free radicals (Yucca, Vitamins E and C).
- Providing Omega 3 fatty acids to support the horse's own anti-inflammatory processes as well as benefits for the immune system and skin and coat condition (Full fat linseed).
- Low sugar, and suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Boswellia - has been shown in both human and animal studies to support anti-inflammatory processes. Boswellia also provides antioxidants and other important phytochemicals to support joint health and comfort.
MSM – provides a bio-available source of sulphur to support and strengthen the bonds in the cartilage structural matrix, and also supports a normal inflammatory response.
Turmeric (with black pepper to aid absorption) – provides antioxidant support as well as supporting a normal inflammatory response.
Yucca – provides important phytochemicals call polyphenols which are potent antioxidants, helping to protect against free-radical damage.
Vitamins E and C – are two of the most important antioxidant vitamins, helping to protect joints and muscles from the damaging effects of free radicals.
Omega 3 fatty acids – from full fat linseed help to support anti-inflammatory processes, as well as playing key roles in the immune system and skin and coat health.
Key Ingredients Per 30g Serving
|Vitamin E 200mg
|Vitamin C 1000mg
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids 2800mg
Vitamins: 3a700 Vitamin E 6667mg, 3a300 Vitamin C 33,000 mg
ADDITIVES (PER kg):
Sensory additives: 2b Boswellia 83,333mg, 2b485 Dry Grape extract 667mg, 2b Rosemary extract 833 mg.
COMPOSITION: Linseed (full fat 35% oil), Calcium carbonate, Methylsulphonylmethane
(MSM), Yucca Schidigera , Turmeric powder, black pepper powder.
Directions For Use
For 500kg horse: For initial 10 days 30 g per day, thereafter 15 g per day. Maximum 30g per day. 15g (approx.) scoop enclosed.
Cortaflex Regular Powder and Solution
Looking for something for a more competitive horse - try Buteless Super Strength