- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Palatable, cost-effective formulation providing nutritional support for strong, sound hooves
- Provides 20mg biotin per serve, to help improve and maintain hoof horn quality
- Also contains methionine for keratin production to help strengthen cracked hooves
- With added MSM, zinc and calcium
- With Brewer’s yeast to provide important B vitamins
- Equine America is BETA NOPS and UFAS assured which means that full product traceability is in place, along with a quality assurance program which minimises the risk of contamination of the feed with prohibited substances and NOPS. Products are formulated to be suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations.
Biotin Xtra Powder provides a full 20mg biotin per 50g daily dose, as well as zinc and the sulphur containing amino acid methionine to help promote strong, healthy hooves.
Biotin Xtra Powder also contains MSM, an additional source of bio-available sulphur to help promote hoof wall strength and integrity.
Calcium is also an important nutrient for hoof health and growth, and is provided from two sources in Biotin Xtra Powder – naturally present in alfalfa, and also from calcium carbonate.
Brewers yeast is also included, to provide a natural source of B vitamins, which play many important roles in hoof, skin and coat health.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Key Ingredients per 50g Serving
|Brewer's Yeast 2.5g
Additives per kg:
Technological additives: BHT 100mg
Nutritional additives: Trace elements: Zinc (zinc oxide 3b603) 2000mg. Vitamins: Biotin (3a880) 400mg. Amino acids: DL Methionine (3c301) 18,000mg. Sensory additives: Permitted flavouring.
Composition: Calcium Carbonate, Dried Alfalfa, Dextrose, Yeast Products, Vegetable Oil, Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM).
|Crude Protein 6.1%
|Crude Oils and Fats 0.6%
|Crude Fibre 5.7%
|Crude Ash 66.3%
Directions For Use
For horses and large ponies; 50g per day.
For smaller ponies; 30g per day.
Do not exceed 50g per day unless under professional advice.
Fungatrol Hoof Dressing - Promotes hoof health, elasticity and strength.