Cortaflex® HA Regular powder is designed for the nutritional maintenance of healthy joints in horses and ponies in light to moderate work, or older horses needing a little extra mobility support!
Cortaflex® HA Regular Powder provides a tried and tested blend of key compounds, with low sugar levels, making it suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis. Cortaflex® HA Regular Powder includes collagen, hyaluronic acid, trace elements and amino acid building blocks to provide essential nutritional support for maintaining healthy cartilage and joint fluid. Cartilage is the spongy, elastic material which covers the ends of the bones within a joint, acting as a major shock absorber, and helping to reduce friction. Joint or synovial fluid should be thick and viscous, to bathe and lubricate the joint, also acting as a vital shock absorber.
- Provides key nutritional building blocks for joint support including collagen, amino acids, MSM, hyaluronic acid and trace elements.
- Suitable for all horses and ponies in light to medium work, and older horses and ponies to support mobility.
- Low sugar – suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis.
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
- Tried and tested with over 2 million units sold worldwide